Home Email Display Clock Web Home Email Display Clock Web Web

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sex not important: Drew Barrymore

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sex not important: Drew Barrymore


Twice divorced Hollywood actress Drew Barrymore, who is rumoured to have rekindled her romance with actor Justin Long, says that sexual love is secondary to her.

"I have spent a lot of time in my life dedicating myself to love or the pursuit of love or the understanding of love. But for the last few years, my life just hasn't been about that for me," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Barrymore as saying.

"Sexual love is secondary to me right now. My life is very refreshing without it and I am trying to understand and relish it....
Share/Save/Bookmark


Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Add to My Yahoo! Submit to Social Websites Monetize your site! Top 100 Entertainment Sites on Top100Add.com - Add your Site, Boost Your Traffic!
Powered by  MyPagerank.Net
free statistics Arts (Crafts) - TOP.ORG Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add url
Copyright © fun for entertainment | Powered by Blogger | Template by Blog Go Blog